A reputation for international excellence.With currently over 60 International students enrolled, and a diverse, proven curriculum – our growing International Student Program is giving students the perfect platform for success in Australia and abroad.
Our strong international reputation has been developed by delivering quality education in a safe community-based environment. Our diverse community proudly includes students from a range of cultural and linguistic backgrounds.
This rich, educational program has helped students – from China, Korea and many other countries – thrive at St George College and their subsequent studies in some of the best tertiary institutions around the world.
There are 2 easy ways to apply for our International Student Program:
1. Apply using an agent
Using an agent to apply on your behalf is a great way to take the guesswork out of the admission process. If you don’t have any agent and would like to apply with one, please ask us for a referral.
2. Apply to the College directly
If you would prefer to apply to the College directly, please contact Emily Giles on +61 (0)8 8159 8100 or email email@example.com
What support documents do I require?
- A copy of your passport and visa type (documentary evidence may be required)
- Copies of current school reports
- A level of English proficiency statement
- Any supporting documents from your current school
What happens once I forward my Application for Enrolment Form?
If successful and upon verification of the level of English proficiency:
- A letter of offer and invoice will be sent to you or your agent;
- You will then be required to pay half the entry-level fee;
- Upon receipt of payment, a ‘Confirmation of Enrolment’ is issued (which will assist in applying for a visa);
- A place will then be held for you.
*You may be advised to attend SACE (South Australian College of English) for a period to enhance the English proficiency level
Want to know more?
For more information about our International Student Program, please contact Emily Giles on +61 (0)8 8159 8100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org