Message from the Principal
On behalf of our College community I warmly welcome you here today. We embrace everyone in our College and I am very proud of the multi-cultural community that makes St George such a great school for children from Playgroup to Year 12.
As an educator with more than 30 years’ experience in both Government and Independent schools, it is a privilege to work with our families, to design learning opportunities that focus on developing key capabilities in our students, allowing them to “Dream Big” and to work hard to achieve their goals.
A St George College education will offer your child:
- An education where each individual child is encouraged to be the best they can be.
- Regular feedback to students and their parents, offering strategies for continuous improvement.
- Quality teachers who undertake regular professional development
- Inspirational, differentiated teaching and learning experiences that inspire excellence.
- Access to enrichment programs; early intervention initiatives; and learning support programs, that strengthen foundations in literacy and numeracy, develop critical thinking skills and foster a love for lifelong learning.
- Modern Greek language classes.
- Chinese Mandarin classes.
- Co-curricular opportunities out of hours in sport and a range of other activities that develop student capabilities.
- Regular assemblies where we celebrate the successes of our children and share numerous community events.
Today’s website visit gives you a quick snapshot of what’s on offer at St George College. Contact our College Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a personal tour, and view our teaching and learning specialist facilities. This will give you an opportunity to meet with our current students and staff to have all your questions answered.
Gina Kadis – BEd, DipT, MACEL
E: email@example.com | P: 08 8159 8100