Although a Christian faith based College, we are proud of our culturally and linguistically diverse student population and therefore give all enrolment applications equal consideration (irrespective of nationality, religious background and/or gender).
- Application for Enrolment (Domestic Students) and Payment Authority
- Application for Enrolment (International Students)
Early Learning Centre (ELC) Fee Information:
R-12 School Fee Information:
- 2018 Fee Schedule R-12 (Domestic Students)
- 2019 Fee Schedule R-12 (Domestic Students)
- 2018 Fee Schedule 5-12 (International Students)
- 2019 Fee Schedule 5-12 (International Students)
School Bus Information:
Out of Hours School Care (OSHC) & Vacation Care:
We encourage students to pre-order as this means the full menu is available to them (a reduced selection is available from the Canteen at recess and lunchtime on the Senior Campus however, this is often sold out quickly)
The easiest and quickest way to pre-order is through the QKR app.
Other than that, students on the Junior Campus can order as they currently do in the morning in class.
As of Monday 8 May, students on the Senior Campus will have a new morning ordering process. A station has been set up in the foyer near the Heads of House office for students to order their lunch from the Canteen, lunches must be ordered prior to 9.15am.
Healthy eating is essential, so ensuring students have access to a balanced menu has been an important focus for us.